I. Target service:
- Lecturers, researchers, officers, postgraduate students, students who are working and studying at Ho Chi Minh City University of Agriculture and Forestry
- Students of other schools, you read outside ...
- Monday to Friday: From 7:30 to 21:00
- Saturday: From 7:30 - 11:30
Sunday, public holidays: off
III. Responsibilities of Readers:
- Register for the right to use the Library or register cards you read.
- Present card when using Library services.
- Do not use student cards and other people's reading cards.
- Do not bring food, drink containing ice, items that cause explosions, smoking, and illegal substances into the Library.
- Do not manually move objects in the Library.
- Do not cause disorder, avoid affecting people around.
IV. Responsibilities of librarians:
- Open for on time specified .
- Fully comply with regulations on expertise and profession.
- Friendly, amiable, and politely courteous to library users.
- Respect, and create the best conditions for, Library users.
- Preserve and preserve the property of the School.
- Well implementing the general regulations of the School and working in accordance with the law.