INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESEARCHING MATERIALS - BOOKS
Step 1: Readers access the library's website to search or use the library's search computer in Reading Room 1.
Step 2: Search for a document based on the keyword of "Document Title" or the keyword that represents "Document content" or "subject" you are looking for.
Step 3: Select documents according to your needs:
- Read title to determine if it fits your needs?
- Use the information "Publishing year", "Publisher", "Author" ... to consider and consider the update, reliability and accuracy of the document according to your needs.
Click on the document of your choice.
Step 4: Use the information to locate where the document is in the repository.
- Individual registration number: For books, will it start with "V" or "NV", which stands for Vietnamese literature or foreign literature?
- Is it based on the symbol "D" or "M" to determine whether the book is in the reading or borrowed warehouse?
- Based on "Number of free copies" to see if the book is still in stock or not?
- Most important: Based on "Classification Index", readers must rely on this index to enter the warehouse, and find the correct shelf in the warehouse containing the index you are looking for.
- In the warehouse the "Classification Index" is posted on the signboard at the top of each shelf and each shelf surface in order from small to large and principle from outside to inside, top to bottom, from left to right.